How to create Thumbnail for YouTube and Website: – We need to add Youtube thumbnail and featured image for Website. With featured image, we can attract more visitor to our website or Youtube channel.
What is benefits of Uploading Thumbnail or Featured image: –
- To attract more visitor: – upload an engaging thumbnail to drive more views, traffic, and sales.
- You can describe your offer, post in a just image.
- For sharing your content or social media.
How to create Thumbnail for YouTube and Website:-
Where you can create Thumbnail and featured images: – I suggest you go for Canva.com
Step 1: – Sign up on Canva.
- you can sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you have Google account then you can also sign up with your Google account.
- Or you can sign up with your Email.
Step 2: – After sign up, you will get this screen.
So, As you can see they have many options.You can select that you want.
- Social media Posts: – You can create all type of Social media images for there.
- You can also create Documents images, Ebook cover, Events images, Marketing and Ads images.
Step 3: – Select any option then you will get this screen.
How to create Thumbnail for YouTube and Website
Step 4: – As you can see there is some option on a left side.I will describe it one by one.
- Search: – If you want to upload any type of image on your thumbnail Then you can search it in the search box.You get lot’s of an image from there.
- Layout: – You get ready full graphic image Layout from this option.If you want to create a stylish thumbnail or featured image then you can use this option.
- Elements: – You can add Free photos, Grids, Frames, Shapes, Lines, Illustration, Icon and Charts from this option.
- Text: – You can select any suitable text for your thumbnail.
- Background: – With this function, you can add an amazing background for your image.
- Upload: – You can upload your own images from your Pc or Facebook account.
Step 5: – With Canva You can create this type of amazing image, Thumbnail or Featured image.
Step 6: – You can add your own name for an image from this option.
Step 7: – When your thumbnail is complete you can download it from Download option.
All Done.Your image is downloaded in your PC.
I hope you like this article.
For more article go to Blog section: – https://www.japezex.com/blog/
Thank You, Visit again